The Community Development Programs(CDP) division is one
of the important division of SKDRDP®.The division was
established with the purpose of providing basic amenities to rural
populace, as well as uplift them. CDP was established with following
- Providing help to build basic facilities at village areas.
- Encouraging villagers and SHG's in rural places to involve in
- Providing basic amenities with the help of Panchayat's, Government
and Private Institutions.
- Providing support to helpful amenities like school building,
hospital building, animal clinic, Aanganwadi, Drinking water unit, New
connecting roads, sanitation facilities, Youth centres.
- Providing support to village level Rural Development
There is huge array programs under CDP.
- Jnana Deepa
- Grama Kalyana
- Hindu Rudra Bhoomi
- Natural Calamities Rehabilitation
- Sujnana Nidhi
- Endosulfan Rehabilitation Centre
- Solid Waste Management
- Personal Sanitation Facilities